[kictanet] [kicktanet] Key ICT Sector Takeaways from 2016/17 Kenya Budget

Joseph Mucheru joe at mucheru.com
Sun Jun 12 23:49:13 EAT 2016

John,

We spent 2/- (two kenya shillings) to get an extra 10% shareholding and 40%
of the debt TKL owes. Whether TKL is able to recover remains to be seen (Am
optimistic it will and so are Helios). Key point is we have given the
company a chance to improve its fortunes. You are right we should be
divesting but not a loss.

thanks

--
Joseph Mucheru M.B.S