[kictanet] M-Pesa Debit Card

Dorcas Muthoni dmuthoni at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 11:30:28 EAT 2016

NFC relies on an entire ecosystem.  Phones, PDQS/POS terminals are part of
it.

I said a long time ago that mobile payments would only be global via a
standard based technology like NFC Vs a vendor driven service such as
mpesa.

I am happy to see Safaricom is now ready to support the standard based
approach to mobile payments too.
On Jul 22, 2016 10:07 AM, "Mwendwa Kivuva via kictanet" <