[kictanet] National ICT Poilicy: DAY 10 of 10:-Vision, Mission, Objectives.

esther nyambura enkamande at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 12:25:58 EAT 2016

Lastly....

The Vision should reflect not just consumption but also production and the
same should be reflected in the overall strategies applied in the policy.

*Example: Vision: “*A Kenya that is an ICT Consumption and Production
Powerhouse”

A little ambitious but we have to dream big if we are serious about
 becoming an ICT driven society.

Find attached brief comments already submitted for further clarity on this.

Good work Walu, much appreciated.

Kamande.

On Wed, Jul 6, 2016 at 2:50 PM, Florence Etta via kictanet <