[kictanet] FW: FW: [nairobilug] Draft National ICT policy

Alex Watila awatila at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 6 12:04:07 EAT 2016

fyi

From: nairobi-gnu at googlegroups.com [mailto:nairobi-gnu at googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Reuben Cummings
Sent: Wednesday, July 6, 2016 10:24 AM
To: nairobi-gnu at googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: FW: [kictanet] [nairobilug] Draft National ICT policy

Interesting article. What it failed to mention was how successful those other bodies are at advocating for their respective profession. "Everyone else is doing it" is a bad argument IMHO.

Reuben Cummings
Founder & Managing Director, Nerevu Development
https://www.linkedin.com/company/nerevu

+255 756 477 319 (vodacom)
+255 789 477 319 (airtel)
+254 703 576 035 (safaricom)