[kictanet] Draft National ICTPolicy:-End of Online Discussions

Harry Delano harry26001 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 09:26:06 EAT 2016

Hello Walu,

Clearly the furore this is generating now, is such an "unnecessary"
distraction at a time when the stakeholder community's focus has been
solely on the draft policy blue print. Why, pray, wasn't this incorporated
in the wider policy draft discussions ..!  Sounds like a "spanner in the
works".   Am sure a number of us were at the tail end of summing up our
submissions on the draft, then this...!

Harry

On Wed, Jul 6, 2016 at 9:06 AM, Walubengo J via kictanet <