[kictanet] Draft National ICTPolicy:-End of Online Discussions

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 09:06:15 EAT 2016

Listers,
We had wanted your full attention so that I can 'officially' declare the end of our online discussions on the Draft National ICT Policy.
But clearly the proposed  ICT practitioners Bill has stolen our thunder :-)
Either way, I thank all those who contributed as well as those who read in silence :-).  We shall have the compiled reports from the KICTAnet list as a well as the Jadili platform by the end of the week for your perusal.
Thereafter, we shall hold a face2face Validation Workshop at the Strathmore University at a date to be confirmed later on next week.  However, you can tentatively keep your Wed 13th open as we firm up  the date with the Ministry.
All the best and thanx alot.
Walu & Barrack on behalf of KICTAnet