[kictanet] Draft National ICT Policy Discussions Day 9 of 10: Institutional, Legal & Regulatory Framework

Wangari Kabiru wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 5 08:25:26 EAT 2016

Blessed Tuesday!

Consideration to matters including innovations that cut across guidelines that fall under other national bodies e.g Ministry of Defence, bodies such as Forestry, Wildlife.

Such agencies may not be in the radar of ICT agencies.

- The policy creating a linkage to ease dialogue and engagement when there is need for it.

Blessed day.