[kictanet] Tech Community Takes Opportunity to Vent At CS Mucheru

Nanjira Sambuli nanjira at ihub.co.ke
Wed Jan 27 09:49:37 EAT 2016

Rose, the dictionary definition notwithstanding, it's a verb associated with noise-making, and especially from civil society actors. One of those verbs whose original meaning is contextualised and anchored in biases.

I'm ever curious about framings, and we've found from Research that headlines impact perceptions and reactions, sometimes even more than content itself.

Hence my curiosity :)

Regards,
Nanjira.

Sent from my iPad.