[kictanet] Netflix to be regulated by KFCB in Kenya

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 12 14:10:52 EAT 2016

"Ezekiel Mutua, the KFCB chief executive, insisted that Kenya’s membership of the International Telecommunications Union (ITU) gives it the mandate to fully regulate and govern its cyberspace, making Netflix no exception."
Really? This shows that the regulator was not consulted on the practicality of this matter. Like I said, KFCB needs a brief on the ABC of streaming.
Thanks Ngigi for sharing.

RgdsGG