[kictanet] Introducing Facebook Africa Public Policy Team to KICTANet

Dennis Kioko dmbuvi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 11:47:43 EAT 2016

Found this article which holds a rare view of Internet.org interesting.

Claiming that Internet.org is a thinly veiled for-profit initiative
masquerading as a philanthropic organization is a misguided notion

http://www.iafrikan.com/2015/08/21/defending-internet-org/

On Monday, 11 January 2016, Ebele Okobi via kictanet <