[kictanet] Introducing Facebook Africa Public Policy Team to KICTANet

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Sun Jan 10 14:08:52 EAT 2016

In December the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India suspended Free Basics
in India pending the results of its public consultation.

Will free basics be allowed in India? We will know the verdict at the end
of the month.

http://www.economist.com/news/business-and-finance/21685292-critics-argue-mark-zuckerbergs-generosity-cover-landgrab-facebooks-free-internet?fsrc=scn/tw/te/bl/ed/facebooksfreeinternetprogrammehitsaroadblockinindia