[kictanet] Net neutrality 'first world' problem?

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Mon Feb 29 09:43:50 EAT 2016

Meanwhile as we debate if to take a few websites as a representative of the
Internet or work the extra mile to accommodate everybody on equal footing,
the Outlier, our Big Brother has taken giant steps in providing affordable
Internet to everyone.

The US Senate voted Thursday to bar permanently state and local governments
from taxing access to the Internet.

Most senators agreed that such taxes could put the Internet out of reach
for some people, especially those with low incomes.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/02/11/politics/senate-votes-ban-taxes-internet-access/