[kictanet] social media in UG blocked on election day

Ephraim Percy Kenyanito ephraim at accessnow.org
Wed Feb 24 17:22:16 EAT 2016

http://cio.co.ke/news/main-stories/un,-au-petitioned-over-internet-shutdown-in-uganda

UN, AU petitioned over Internet shutdown in Uganda

--
Best Regards,

*Ephraim Percy Kenyanito*
Sub-Saharan Africa Policy Analyst
Access Now | accessnow.org

@ekenyanito
PGP: E6BA8DC1
Fingerprint: B0FA394AF73DEB7AA1FDC7360CFED26DE6BA8DC1

*Subscribe *to the Access Now Express
<https://www.accessnow.org/campaign/#sign-up>, our weekly newsletter on
digital rights
*Sign up* for our action alerts <https://www.accessnow.org/campaign/>

On 19 February 2016 at 07:53, WANGARI KABIRU via kictanet <