[kictanet] Films board gives Google a week to take down gay song video - Corporate News

Mo Maina mo.maina at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 10:06:55 EAT 2016

Hello listers,

Should this discussion instead focus on Google/Youtube obeying the laws of
the land in which they operate?
See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blocking_of_YouTube_videos_in_Germany for
an example where some music videos on Youtube cannot be viewed in Germany
because of copyright disputes.
Second, is it necessary to talk of taking down the video when access in
Kenya can be blocked since it violates the law?

Regards,

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 6:28 AM, Ahmed Mohamed Maawy via kictanet <