[kictanet] A4AI 205/16 Affordability Report

Tony White tony.mzungu at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 10:27:32 EAT 2016

Interesting recommendation:

"We propose a new “1 for 2” target: 1GB of data priced at 2% or less
of average monthly income."

So if we assume (I have no exact knowledge of this) a monthly income
of KShs5,000/-, then 1GB of data should cost 100 bob

Compare that with Safaricom's '30-day bundle' price of 500 bob for
1GB, we still have some way to go!

Cheers,
Tony

--