[kictanet] We will not block free access to Facebook, says government

Nanjira Sambuli nanjira at ihub.co.ke
Thu Feb 11 14:37:43 EAT 2016

Sure thing. And we can also have some of the people who've worked on the
issue in India, who can join in virtually. I'll let you know once paper is
published, as we need this to progress from an objective, evidence-based
rather than emotive, opinion-based view point.

Regards,
Nanjira Sambuli
Research Lead
iHub <http://www.ihub.co.ke/> | Research <http://www.ihub.co.ke/research> |