[kictanet] We will not block free access to Facebook, says government

Ebele Okobi ebeleokobi at fb.com
Thu Feb 11 13:30:56 EAT 2016

We would be happy to participate in such a forum, and I also think it would be useful to invite academics who have been studying issues related to net neutrality and zero rating for quite some time, such as Steve Song, Research ICT Africa and the Alliance for an Affordable Internet.

I am also wondering if Strathmore has done any relevant research?

Ebele Okobi | Head of Public Policy, Africa
m. +44 (0) 771 156 1315<tel:+44%20(0)%20771%20156%201315>
10 Brock Street | London<x-apple-data-detectors://0/1> | NW1 3FG
ebeleokobi at fb.com<mailto:ebeleokobi at fb.com>

[6F376569-CC77-422B-BAD3-794055B1E02B]