[kictanet] Fwd: Re: [global-nn] Colonialism in the Digital World

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 11 04:57:41 EAT 2016

https://info.internet.org/en/story/where-weve-launched/
 Does this mean that Kenya and the other countries are gullible, have sold out or they have seen ahead of the times?
I really wish our more learned tech friends here would enlighten us with the interests for Kenya - that is if you understand. We know that the players in discussion may be your friends too or business players.
Otherwise Kivuva continues to be a lone rattling parrot ....

Blessed day.
Regards/Wangari
---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".