[kictanet] Curriculum Reform - what is the tech community's input?

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Feb 6 05:35:12 EAT 2016

Warm Greetings Simeon,
Pray you are very well.
All the best with the talkathon on the curriculum reforms.
There is was a great article this week in the People Daily by a Vivere Nandiemo - a teacher in Kuria East "Current school curriculum is not the problem, delivery is".
Delivery is done by teachers whose standard even with a said "best curriculum" determine the outcome.

Have a blessed day.
Regards/Wangari ---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".