[kictanet] Internet, phones blocked as House debates election laws - Politics and policy

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 12:09:11 EAT 2016

Things may well have got to this point because we allowed mediocrity
to normalise in mainstream systems. A significant number of us are
subservient to a master who has no business commanding us.

Kenya, at 53, is in a moral crisis. The current political authorities
are rather incapable of speaking to it, since much of the political
order is designed to unseat the incumbents who benefit from a
fundamentally flawed political and governance system, so that others
amass the same gains.

http://www.nation.co.ke/oped/blogs/dot9/nanjira/3225972-3490856-94mk1fz/index.html

--
Barrack O. Otieno