[kictanet] Snippets from the BlockChain Conference happening now at Strathmore

Ngigi Waithaka ngigi at at.co.ke
Thu Dec 15 19:53:12 EAT 2016

Ali,

The one that would have the biggest impact; Land Records....

Rgds

On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 9:37 AM, Ali Hussein via kictanet <

> Listers
>
> Snippets:-
>
> 1. Government in partnership with IBM implementing a BlockChain Education
> Platform to ensure efficacy of Educational Certificates. (Do I hear
> Matian'gi in  the background?) :-)
>
> 2. Other uses for BlockChain being considered by Government.
>
> Great stuff!
>
> We are cheering you on!!
>
> *Ali Hussein*
> *Principal*
> *Hussein & Associates*
> +254 0713 601113
>
> Twitter: @AliHKassim
>
> Skype: abu-jomo

> "Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking
> what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi
>
> Sent from my iPad

> mailman/options/kictanet/ngigi%40at.co.ke

*Regards,*

*Wait**haka Ngigi*
Chief Executive Officer | Alliance Technologies | MCK Nairobi Synod Building
T +254 20 525 0750 |Office Mobile: +254 716 201061 | M +254 737 811 000
www.at.co.ke