[kictanet] Fwd: Digital Kenya Press Pack - final sign off

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 21:59:53 EAT 2016

Indeed Daktari since future generations will rely on this resources it
will be great to straighten a few areas.

Thank you for setting the pace and congratulations to the contributors
and editors, will try and read the 500 pages over the festive season,
meanwhile looking forward to the next project

Regards

Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277
+254733206359