[kictanet] Fwd: Digital Kenya Press Pack - final sign off

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 18:04:35 EAT 2016

Thank you Dr. Ndemo,

Impressive effort though i would have been great to have the
manuscript online for some crowd sourced corrections. I think we have
many unsung heroes who have not been acknowledged in this journey as a
matter of fact many prefer lying low but they are still heroes in the
tech journey in Kenya.

Just a few comments after browsing through the document, if there is
an opportunity we can provide feedback to have it refined.

Regards

--
Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277