[kictanet] KISERO: Kenya’s corruption tsars have perfected looting through Ifmis - Daily Nation

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 12:08:55 EAT 2016

Ngigi,

Nothing less than Multi Factor authentication is required in Kenya.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-factor_authentication

Negligence needs to be penalized (we know, in Kenya, prosecution never
succeeds where looting succeeds).

This includes negligence of local talent, not just theft. Kickbacks are
often deposited (invested) abroad. As such, foreign firms will always be
favored by crooked officials. Developed nations penalize bribery because it
compromises national pysche, skills and service delivery levels.

EACC should also look for good examples to publicize.

Public officials, organizations, who/which over a 24 month period, have
sourced and provided MANNED (conversation recording) hotlines, e-mail
addresses, feedback portals and CRM's to measure, and promptly provide
citizen services.

Crooked officials have no problem with payment systems (which increase the
funds they collect), but they neglect systems which measure, expose service
delivery levels.

SMM

*"Better a patient person than a warrior, one with self-control than one
who takes a city." Prov 16:32*

On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 9:45 AM, Waithaka Ngigi via kictanet <