[kictanet] Taifa Laptop

Mutemi wa Kiama eddiekiama at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 12:54:15 EAT 2016

Hi guys,

Honestly, I see no reason why a student already owning a high end windows
laptop should be compelled to purchase a substandard one to satisfy some
false patriotic narrative. JKUAT need to raise their game to the level
where Taifa Laptop can effectively compete with same class laptop by other
manufacturers in terms of value (performance, price, durability, visual
appeal, etc). Then they can go market it in India and China and make
trillions of dollars, allowing it's 1st year students to get the laptop for
free on admission...and also study for free.

#JustSaying

Regards,

Mutemi wa Kiama

On 25 Aug 2016 20:55, "Wangari Kabiru via kictanet" <