[kictanet] Safaricom used backdoor to shutdown bitcoin?

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Sat Aug 27 10:23:14 EAT 2016

A damning write up.

I think Safaricom is suffering from 'Grown-up' Syndrome. They need to relook at how they relate to others in the ecosystem. There are far too many complaints about how they behave. It my be a perception. How ever perceptions have a sneaky way of becoming or being seen as the truth.

My humble advise to them is to really re-examine how they relate to others.

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad