[kictanet] Law to regulate ICT people will wipe out gains

Tony White tony.mzungu at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 00:33:03 EAT 2016

Richard makes good points - many of which we have already discussed here.

I would add that ICT is a tool, which may be used for good or bad
purposes - so is a knife, or panga, or hammer.  Should we then have a
'Knife Practitioners Bill'?  it makes a much sense!

Only graduates from Utalii allowed! - and you may be fined or
imprisoned for cooking a meal for friends!!

Ah well...

Have a good weekend folks :)

Tony

--