[kictanet] Fwd: [Internet Policy] 25th Anniversary of WWW

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Mon Aug 22 11:09:16 EAT 2016

Thanks Ida, though I cannot trace the article on the Washington Post
site; maybe a more refined link could help. However as I was searching I
came across another article on the same site:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2016/08/19/it-now-accounts-for-4-6-million-jobs-and-most-of-them-are-going-to-men/

which talks of the 4.6 IT workers in the USA. Could be informative
reading for those who think IT worker can be regulated by licensing.

W.