[kictanet] Forum on Internet Freedom in Africa 2016 | Kampala, Uganda

Juliet Nanfuka juliet at cipesa.org
Mon Aug 22 09:29:48 EAT 2016

Dear friends and supporters,

In just over a month, the Forum on Internet Freedom in Africa 2016
<http://www.gmss3.com/x/c?c=369551&l=15839844-858f-4591-8a51-d329ae96f314&r=6a3ddc57-e829-402e-80bc-a8e3e51c072b>
will
take place in Kampala, Uganda. This year, we will have yet another
interesting lineup of local, regional and international speakers assembling
at the Forum and encourage you to add your voice to the many debates on
internet freedom in Africa.  The Collaboration on International ICT Policy
for East and Southern Africa (CIPESA) welcomes you to register to attend
the event. You can register *here*
<http://www.gmss3.com/x/c?c=369551&l=d8c7b583-0022-4884-98bd-46467332fbc1&r=6a3ddc57-e829-402e-80bc-a8e3e51c072b>
-
remember to *checkout* to complete the registration process.

There is some travel support available to enable attendance if you are
located outside of Uganda. Priority will be given to participants hailing
from within the Africa and with evidence of interest and background in
internet freedom and governance issues.

The event hashtag is *#FIFAfrica16 *which we encourage you to use in your
tweets and join us in spreading our excitement of this third edition of the
Forum. Remember to follow* @cipesaug*

Kind regards,
Juliet
- <http://cipesa.org/?wpfb_dl=220>-----------------------------
-----------------
*See our reports: CIPESA 2015 Annual Report
<http://cipesa.org/?wpfb_dl=220> | ICT4Democracy in East Africa 2015 Annual
Report <http://cipesa.org/?wpfb_dl=221>*

*Juliet N. Nanfuka*Communications Officer
Mobile: +256 (0) 773 949 345 |Office: +256 (0) 414 289 502
@ChewingStones
*Collaboration on International ICT Policy in East and Southern Africa
(CIPESA)*
Plot 156-158 Mutesa II Road, Ntinda | Kampala, Uganda
www.cipesa.org
<http://www.gmss3.com/x/c?c=369551&l=22fdfc45-cd29-49fb-a3b1-591dd6624908&r=6a3ddc57-e829-402e-80bc-a8e3e51c072b>
<http://www.gmss3.com/x/c?c=369551&l=671f451b-d1b4-4f34-96ac-43c604c99dfe&r=6a3ddc57-e829-402e-80bc-a8e3e51c072b>