[kictanet] Blockchains could help restore trust in the food we choose to eat

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 11 06:55:46 EAT 2016

Blessed Thursday!

While there is great appreciation on the possible uses of the blockchain technology, it is still strange that our vibrant tech community is not highly immersed into it.

Where is the block?

I pray that discussion forums bring out on why our techies are not publicly vibrant in this cookie jar and most of all on how to enable/support more activity.

Be blessed.

Regards/Wangari

---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".