[kictanet] Blockchains could help restore trust in the food we choose to eat

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Aug 11 02:29:02 EAT 2016

And here are 20 industries which will be disrupted by BlockChains:-

 https://www.cbinsights.com/blog/industries-disrupted-blockchain/?utm_source=CB+Insights+Newsletter&utm_campaign=ec0d61b746-ThursNL_7_28_2016&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_9dc0513989-ec0d61b746-87151397

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113 / 0770906375

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad