[kictanet] Fw: You're invited to 1st School Website Conference in Kenya (Sep 14, 2016)

Network of non- formal Educational institutions nnfeischools at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 5 08:53:03 EAT 2016

Dear AllWe would wish to invite all of you to our first School Website conference. In the last three months, we have trained 40 students and 20 teachers from 20 secondary schools on websites development and they shall showcase what they have done at the conference.Thanks to Angani for providing free hosting of the websites and Aflo Cloud Technology for offering the training to the schools. We are still looking for more partners and sponsors to make this program a success.
Jane