[kictanet] Hackers claim to steal 1TB of data from Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Thu Apr 28 16:35:54 EAT 2016

GoK seem to have been found sleeping by Anonmouse. The new frontier is the
Internet, and what we have been discussing the whole week on this list is
security related.

Hackers affiliated with the Anonymous hacking collective claim to have
compromised a massive 1TB-worth of data from a server of the Kenyan
Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Trade.

After the information was leaked the Anonymous-affiliated hacktivists told
HackRead: "We have 1TB of data but at the moment, we have leaked just one
portion of it. In a few days you will receive full disclosure of the data"

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/anonymous-hackers-claim-steal-1tb-data-ministry-foreign-affairs-kenya-1557218