[kictanet] Public Consultations on the Development of a National Addressing System (NAS) framework

Tony White tony.mzungu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 09:26:01 EAT 2016

5.1.  	Some of the features the NAS System should have include the following;
j) The system places the responsibility of address display to the
citizen and charges a fee, which reduces the need for huge cost
outlay.
m) Counties will raise revenue from property numbering and addressing fees.

As usual, madness prevails!

How can you charge for having an 'address' - which, presumably, will
be mandatory?

--
Tony White