[kictanet] CA BOOSTS FUND FOR BRIDGING THE DIGITAL DIVIDE

DigitalTVAfrica wainaina at DigitalTVAfrica.com
Tue Apr 19 21:18:13 EAT 2016

Thank you Rachel for such a detailed update. It is good to see the
rejuvenation of the USF after the Univeral Service Advisory Council (USAC)
was activated. Looking forward to all the preparatory work by CA & other
stakeholders finally paying off.

Asante.
Wainaina

On Tuesday, April 19, 2016, Ali Hussein via kictanet <

--
Digital Television policy, regulation and technology in Africa on issues
relating to Consumers, Content and Coverage.