[kictanet] CA BOOSTS FUND FOR BRIDGING THE DIGITAL DIVIDE

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Mon Apr 18 16:34:03 EAT 2016

Nobody should tell you that community participation does not work. The
pressure we have put to have a  functional USF has reached the high heaven
of ICT in Kenya.

Kudos CS Mucheru for ensuring the funds are substantial to have anything
tangible. But as you implement this, just remember "if you cannot be
trusted with smaller things, how can you be expected to be trusted with
larger ones?" Subsequently, we continue asking, what has been done with the
small funds collected since the board was setup?

Sincerely,