[kictanet] CA BOOSTS FUND FOR BRIDGING THE DIGITAL DIVIDE

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Mon Apr 18 14:27:14 EAT 2016

Listers

See attached news clip. Couldn't find the online version. Good initiative.
No doubt.

However, I'm curious:-

1. Why is it that the study only focused on need for more cash?

2. I haven't seen the report but I'm hoping that it also includes an audit
on how much has been spent since the fund was started, it's impact and
challenges. Could whoever is on this list provide us with a link to review
this study?

3. Why the Board, appointed to administer and execute this fund has been
consistently missing in action on this list. Surely they don't have
anything to hide do they? Silence speaks volumes. This forum isn't about
just criticizing but about engaging and contributing to the development of
ICTs in this country. Be a part of it. You can't ignore us forever.

4. Could the CA provide this forum and Kenyans at large a Performance
Report on this very important component of our ICT development?
Regards

*Ali Hussein*

*Principal*

*Hussein & Associates*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.