[kictanet] Fw: Public Notice on Public Consultations on Sector Regulations

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 07:59:04 EAT 2016

@Waithaka,
I have a disclaimer... I do not work for CA (infact I do not know them.. I only see them only on TV :-).
I was just being a messenger because Rachael (from CA) account had gone offline.
walu.
nb: But to be fair to them, they had this notice in the dailies 2weeks.  But I told them the digital generation do not read hard-copies :-)