[kictanet] Fw: Public Notice on Public Consultations on Sector Regulations

Ngigi Waithaka ngigi at at.co.ke
Mon Apr 18 07:53:25 EAT 2016

Walu,

This on a Friday, for a meeting scheduled following Monday?

In this case I want to "...shoot-the-messenger..."; should not be part of
these schemes to disenfranchise the public.

How about we put rules in this forum, where any public notice that is less
than 2 weeks is given the contempt it deserves...

Rgds

On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 12:31 PM, Walubengo J via kictanet <

> Lister,
>
> CA has public consultations this coming Monday 18th April at Laico Regency
> Nairobi form 8:00AM
>
> As attached below, plse make time to attend and contribute.  Do not wait
> to complain later that you were not consulted - typical Kenyan move :-)
>
> walu

*Regards,*

*Wait**haka Ngigi*
Chief Executive Officer | Alliance Technologies | MCK Nairobi Synod Building
T +254 20 525 0750 |Office Mobile: +254 716 201061 | M +254 737 811 000
www.at.co.ke