[kictanet] Bloggers and Social Media are not to blame for the Chase Bank crisis

Victor Kapiyo vkapiyo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 13:43:41 EAT 2016

Social media can't be to blame and the attempts to blame it on bloggers is
wrong. Good news spreads fast, but bad news spreads like wildfire.

The failures of regulation shouldn't be visited upon 3rd parties who shared
critical information (read irregularities) the regulators/insiders knew
about but were keeping under the carpet. It's ridiculous that a blogger was
arrested even before the guys who brought the bank down were, who I hear
are still enjoying their loans.

Those who were able to get their funds out are thanking social media as now
they would have had to wait till who knows when to access their funds. Keep
tweeting, blogging and sharing. That's what social media and freedom of
expression is all about.

Victor
On 10 Apr 2016 10:30, "Ali Hussein via kictanet" <