[kictanet] 1 Billion People will Encrypt by default, thanks to WhatsApp & Open Whispers

Tony White tony.mzungu at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 16:12:24 EAT 2016

I started using gmail (and Google Apps for my domains) after I KNEW
for a FACT that some staff at a local ISP were reading my emails.
'Security' is a well-worn excuse for 'government' (which, after all,
is composed of people with their own agendas) to pry into private
matters.
Another fallacy - "if you have nothing to hide, why do you want
encryption" (I'm paraphrasing here :) )
It is a human trait to want privacy - which is why we close the
curtains at night (or even use net curtains in the daytime!)

I challenge anyone who thinks they don't need privacy to send me:
(a) Their email username and password
(b) Their e-banking account number and PIN
(c) ... - you get the idea!

Let's just stick to (a) above - please send me, as an experiment.
I'll let the group know how many respond to this request after a week ;)

Surprise me!

Tony

--
Tony White