[kictanet] 1 Billion People will Encrypt by default, thanks to WhatsApp & Open Whispers

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 14:21:18 EAT 2016

Mose ,

Tricky issue. Initiatives such as these are great however their
success depends largely on support from stakeholders across the board.
While on one hand they can and will bolster electronic commerce by
increasing trade they can equally lead to fragmentation of the
Internet especially if governments feel they have no say and purport
to have oversight over the Internet for Security reasons.

Regards

Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277
+254733206359