[kictanet] Most visited websites in Kenya

James Wamathai jw at hapakenya.com
Thu Sep 24 12:21:58 EAT 2015

It's complicated. I think the biggest problem we have here is that people
prefer International content and sites to Kenyan sites in general. You'll
find that if I write a story about A, he'll never even bother to share it
but if an International site does it, it's a real honour to them and
they'll share the hell out of it. Also, even just news consumption. It's
always better if it's foreign. A lot of traffic also goes to social
networks and porn sites which we really don't have here.

-----

[image: hapa kenya] <http://www.hapakenya.com>

james wamathai / managing editor

+254-722 352239/ jw at hapakenya.com