[kictanet] [Internet Policy] France tells Google to remove search results globally, or face big fines

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Sep 22 05:46:54 EAT 2015

Barrack

You know what? At least they have a position? What is ours?

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113 / 0770906375

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad