[kictanet] Airtel Misleading Customers

Consumers Federation of Kenya (COFEK) hotline at cofek.co.ke
Mon Sep 14 10:38:36 EAT 2015

Dear Mr Wakaba,
Thanks and noted. We have been waiting for your complaint as per your earlier promise. Your resolution without detail is surprising, to say the least. If we may kindly ask: Are you by any chance confirming that your complaint wasn't real and or just how has Airtel resolved it? Remember yours was a public-interest query. That some customer care staff at Airtel are asking subscribers to register on Airtel Money.
Or to be fair to you, Airtel has to respond here whether your complaint was true or not. If true, then suggest mitigation measures. If untrue, the matter would rest there. But we submit that this is a matter we will follow conclusively. Thank you.
David KedodeProgram Officerwww.cofek.co.ke