[kictanet] Airtel Misleading Customers

Martin Gicheru martingicheru at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 15:22:22 EAT 2015

Peter,
That's most probably fraud, I doubt it's from Airtel. I got a similar call
on my Orange line, this time the guy was asking me for same details but I
was supposed to win a prize. Put it on loud speaker in the office. This
person probably wanted to have your full details plus a phone number with
them.

If your line is not registered why would it be operational for that long,
or even at all?

Regards,
Martin Gicheru
Editor Techweez
On 5 Sep 2015 12:27, "Peter Wakaba via kictanet" <