[kictanet] Fwd: Media Invite: Handover of the Critical Infrastructure Protection Bill

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Sep 1 05:47:01 EAT 2015

Listers

FYI. Step in the right direction. I urge all of us to read this bill.

One thing I'm curious about and that I have repeatedly spoken about:-

Why is it that the ICT Authority and other agencies in government like to send us invitations for an event that is supposed to happen less than 24 hours later?

Shouldn't we be given at least 72 hours notice?

Ali Hussein
Hussein & Associates
+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: