[kictanet] KUCCPS

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Oct 27 08:11:46 EAT 2015

Victor

Couldn't agree with you more.

It's very simple really.

Organizations (and yes, this includes governments) need to ask themselves the basics:-

Are we here to serve our customers/citizens or make like easier for us?

You see we are missing the point when we don't come to the right conclusions. People vote with their wallets and votes. It's really simple.

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113 / 0770906375

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad