[kictanet] New Cabinet - Wish List ?

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Wed Nov 25 13:42:00 EAT 2015

Thank you Barrack,  I think you have preempted the prayers of the community.

Open letter to Hon. Joe Mucheru and Dr. Victor Kyalo.
You will shine if you embrace multistakeholderism. Just remember, when
the community is happy, the country is happy, and this will reflect in
your scorecard.

Isn't it great, that Kictanet has produced a CS and a PS? The
community now is eager for better engagement than what was offered by
the outgoing regime. Although we should not dwell on the past, I
remember the words of Dr. Ndemo "Kictanet has been used to influence
policy and decision making in government". And weren't those the
golden moments for Kenya's ICT scenes? We created policies and an
Enabling Environment that set out Kenya as the Silicon Savanna, built
investor confidence, created urgency and excitement, saw the rise of
hubs, and had this Big Hairy Audacious Goals, like Konza technocity.
Can we see that again?

I'm not sure I can point to one hot running issues during the past 3 years.

We wish you success, and hope to engage in an open,  respectful and
productive manner.

Wishing you God speed.