[kictanet] New Cabinet - Wish List ?

Eric Osiakwan ericosiakwan at me.com
Wed Nov 25 05:15:37 EAT 2015

.....loud applause to Joe Mucheru and Victor Kyalo for stepping to the plate to lead the emergence of the digital economy in Kenya who leads the KINGS (Kenya, Ivory Coast, Nigeria, Ghana and South Africa) of Africa's emerging digital economy -- #AfricaTechRising.

You have my best for the vetting.

Eric here

Sent from my iPhone